News coverage on the LAU website
Through the news section of the LAU website, the Strategic Communications Office keeps the internal and external LAU community apprised of university achievements and initiatives, and projects a compelling image of LAU’s academic excellence and institutional dynamism.
The news section covers a wide range of topics related to the LAU community on both campuses. The focus is on unique achievements, research projects, special programs or events, stories of human interest, and accomplishments of university-wide, national, regional or international importance. The latest stories are featured on the LAU homepage.
We encourage the community to send us story ideas for consideration. Submissions should be made at least one week prior to the event or the relevant date, and should include all the required information.
If you have any questions about our news coverage or published news stories, please contact the web editor.
The news section of the LAU website.
- Your news may also be featured in the LAU Magazine & Alumni Bulletin (contact us for more details) and mentioned on LAU’s social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter (contact Bert Makdessi, Lead Social Media & Public Relations Associate: email@example.com).
- Some units have their own news websites. Check directly with their editors for publishing content on these sites.
- To place your upcoming event in the online calendar of events, please fill out this form.
- For distribution of a press release to local or international media, please contact Ms. Nada Torbey, Director of Public Relations at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stratcom does not offer professional photography services. We rely on you to provide good photos. Please see our photo submission guidelines.